Freitag, 21. August 2015

Video: Cold brew coffee



Finally, the craze over cold brew coffee has swapped over to Vienna. When I first tried it I was naturally skeptical. However, the smooth and round taste has converted me and since I know how easy it is to put it together at home, I have made it many, many times.
In this video I show you how you can make your own cold brew coffee. 
Find the recipe and instruction below in this post.

You can find this and other videos on my my Youtube channel, where I post a new recipe in English and German each week. If you don´t want to miss one, subscribe :)




RECIPE
1-2 portions

Ingredients
4-5 Tbsp coffee beans (depending on how strong you like your coffee)
200 ml cold water

Method
1. Place the coffee beans in your coffee grinder and grind them until they are coarse. Not too fine, otherwise your coffee will turn cloudy. Which is not a problem for the taste, but doesn´t look so nice ;)

2. Put the ground coffee in a sterilized glass with a lid, add the water, stir it through and put the lid on top.


3. Let the coffee rest in the fridge and time do the work.

4. After 12 to 24 hours your coffee is almost ready. Just sieve it through a cheese cloth or cotton cloth and enjoy it with the milk and sweetener of your choice. If you like your coffee even colder add some ice cubes.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen