Samstag, 17. Oktober 2015

Video: Chocolate and chestnut mousse


I know it is a teeny weeny bit early to post anything Christmas related, but I am actually already contemplating the 5-course menu I will be serving to my loved ones on Christmas eve. In Austria we celebrate on the 24th of December, just in case you were wondering ;)

In this video I get help from actor Tony Matzl. If you want to know more about him visit his Facebook page.

For more healthy and delicious recipes visit my Youtube channel, where I post a new recipe in English and German each week. If you don´t want to miss one, subscribe :)




RECIPE
3 portions

Ingredients
1 avocado
1/2 cup cooked and shelled chestnuts
3-4 tbsp maple sirup
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp cacao
1 pinch salt

Method
1. Mix avocado together with chestnuts, cacao, maple sirup, coconut oil and salt in a food processor (or with a hand held blender) until smooth. Scrape down the sides in between to make sure everything is well incorporated.

2. Put the mixture into three glasses and place them in the fridge for at least two hours or over night.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen