Samstag, 8. August 2015

Video: Courgette (zucchini) pasta with pesto and cherry tomatoes

I´m really excited about sharing this with you. After months of working on it it is finally ready: my first cooking video!
Some might know already, I´ve been a costumer of Adamah organic box for many years. So I´m particularly delighted that this video was made in collaboration with Adamah Biohof. 

In this video I show you a quick and easy meal. Amazing for those days when you have zero motivation to stand in the kitchen, nevertheless you crave for something delicious and healthy.
You will find the written recipe at the end of this post.


If you like to see more videos with me, please subscribe to my Youtube channel where you will find a new video each Saturday.
Also let me know which recipes you´d like to see in the future!

Finally, I want to thank those people without their help this video would not have been possible. You are amazing:


Shoshana Rae Stark - directing and camera
Natallia Schappelwein - editing and camera
Paul Gillingwater - executive producer and equipment
Andrea Uxo Alberti - composition of the title song
Dominik Petri - recording of the title song
My sunshine - for all the inspiration, every single day <3


RECIPE

per portion

Ingredients
1 medium sized courgette/zucchini
1-2 tbsp pesto (e.g. tomato pesto)
1 hand full cherry tomatoes
3-4 fresh basil (optional)

Method
1. Using a spiralizer, peeler or a knife cut the courgette in thin noodles.

2. If you prefer to eat them warm, put them in a pan and warm them through for about 1-2 minutes. Otherwise skip this step.

3. Half the cherry tomatoes and add them together with the pesto to the courgette pasta. Stir everything gently together.

4. Put the pasta on a plate, add some basil leaves and serve immediately.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen